Monday, October 26, 2009

Philly Kitchen Share

I've been pretty crazy the past few weeks and haven't any time to update my blog. I want to send a long over due thank you to Eli and Emily at Philly Kitchen Share for being such gracious hosts for the Italian Cooking class I taught there on Wednesday October 7th with Corey Krejcik from Rolling Barrel. If you are an amateur caterer in need of part time commercial space or a home cook who would like to try and produce and sell your specialty at a local farmers market, Philly Kitchen Share offers affordable hourly packages for use of a fully outfitted and health department approved kitchen. Check them out at www.phillykitchenshare.com and www.rollingbarrell.com. I look forward to working with them on many future events.

No comments:

Post a Comment