Friday, September 18, 2009

Welcome

I have been putting off starting a blog for what feels like at least a year. I've managed to come up with every excuse in the book. My main issues were:

A. Limited Time

B. I hated English and specifically Creative writing in high school and college.

So what changed my mind? Over the past few months, I have spent countless hours researching various blogs on the Internet and the one thing that was most evident to me was the passion shared by all the authors regardless of the theme of the blog (Cooking, Sports, Politics). I'm hoping thru this blog to share with my readers the passion I have for creating memorable events for my clients.

**Disclaimer** I'm a chef, not an award winning journalist, if you get your kicks analyzing grammar and spelling this blog may not be for you... actually you'll probably have a field day!

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment